Thursday, May 29, 2008

Better Late Than Never.

I know it has been about a million years (just a rough estimate) since my last blog. We have been house shopping and now we think we know where we are going to live. We are possibly going to have a home built in Eagle Mountain, UT. Nothing Fancy, just a cookie cutter home with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths and an unfinished basement. So, I am super excited. We will see if it pans out. Keep your fingers crossed. I was trying to get back to GA to live for a bit, but I guess the Lord had other plans. Ryan is studying for his GMAT and is seriously considering going to business school for his MBA. A pretty different direction than we first thought we were headed. But, it just seems to fit with the job he has currently and the way our living situation is working out. University of Utah has a good business program so....that's where we are at. It is all pretty tentative at the moment, but that's where we seem to be headed. I hope you are all doing awesome and are having a great life.

11 comments:

Tara said...

Hey...I think that is great! I hope the house plans work out...that would be so wonderful! Good luck with all the school stuff! Keep us updated...it's funny how life works itself out...most of the time it's not how you would have thought...most of the time it's even better!

gigi said...

Thanks for the update. We've missed you.
Good Luck.

Melissa said...

Wow! That's exciting. Ryan mentioned the house when he came over last month. That's so fun for you!!

UtahGma&Gpa said...

Rachael & Ryan & Gracie,
Hope all works out with your house! This is a fun time in your lives. Love the blogs. I don't know how to include photos yet, but maybe, someday! Love you guys, Aunt Carolyn

Elizabeth said...

How exciting!!!! I hope it all works out easily for you. I would love to have you guys stay here! And isn't Eagle Mountain a little closer? At least closer to I-15? Just wondering!

The Griffis 4 said...

good luck on your house, how exciting!

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

I also toyed with the idea of pursuing a MBA. Then I remembered that I am in no way interested in business and thought better of it. Good luck to Ryan though. I also hope to have a house built one day. By the time I have the money they will have to add wheel chair ramps and an elevator to the blueprints, but at least I can say that I have my own house!

Margie said...

Hey Rachel, you need to read my blog sometime. I am sooo excited that you might get a new house. Congrats

gigi said...

I want you to post your Target pictures of Gracie, please!!

Aramie Judd Christopherson said...

Enough about you, let's see those Target pictures thank you very much!

gigi said...

I want to see the pictures you had taken at Target of your little Gracie! Please!